Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Mommy and Me: Mommy wished upon a star

My Mommy and Me: Mommy wished upon a star 
by Marlene Rocha 
Language: English 
Marlene Rocha, 2019. 
24 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 1999082206; 9781999082208 
Summary: My Mommy and Me is a children’s book focused around a little boy William, who was conceived with donor sperm. A unique story that not only answers the big question “Why don’t I have a daddy” in a fun, age-appropriate manner but also delivers the message that love is what’s at the heart of all families. Follow Williams journey as he begins to explore the many adventures his life has to offer. 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1999082206/

5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, We are Children's Furniture - Bao An Kids. Surely when you come to this site, you are looking for a professional children's interior design and construction unit to help you advise and choose for your family and your baby to have a perfect living space and the safest. Thank you for your trust and want to accompany Bao An Kids. More: Children's Furniture (nội thất trẻ em)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, I'am browsing this web site dailly and get good information from here daily.

    Camtasia Studio Crack

    Cracked Software

    Pc License Keys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very happy to say,your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up .Icecream Screen Recorder Crack

    Crack Software

    ReplyDelete

  4. your article is very helpful. you can visit my website.

    https://shahzifpc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read several excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to create this type of fantastic informative web site.
    Bitdefender Total Security Crack
    AOMEI Backupper Pro Crack
    Youtube By Click Premium Crack
    EaseUS Partition Master Crack
    uTorrent Pro Crack
    MS Office Crack

    ReplyDelete