Saturday, September 7, 2019

I'm very Ferris : a child's story about in vitro fertilization

I'm very Ferris : a child's story about in vitro fertilization 
by Tess Kossow 
illus. by Carla F. Castagno 
Language: English 
[Place of publication not identified] : Outskirts Press, [2019]. 
32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm. 
ISBN: 9781977204660; 197720466X 
Summary: "Meet Ferris, a baby boy who has an amazing, real-life story about his entrance into the world. Told from a child's point of view, I'm Very Ferris gently explains infertility through in vitro fertilization and celebrates the miracle of Ferris' birth in a beautifully illustrated rhyming book. So join Ferris as he kicks off this refreshingly honest children's series with an introduction to IVF and what his mama and dad experienced so that they, too, could have a baby of their very own! 
Available: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1977200672/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find le bon marche baby giftAtelier Choux Paris is an online boutique for all your baby needs. Here you'll find the wonderful range of hot air balloon baby gift, pyjama with stylish designs in many colors and sizes.

    Visit Now:- https://atelierchoux.com/en/product-category/custom-gift-set-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for listing I'm Very Ferris.
    A fantastic find for those going through IVF!
    Stay turned for the next book in the I'm Very Ferris series.

    ReplyDelete