Friday, December 18, 2015

A Baby for Mummy: Explaining Artificial Insemination (IUI) for young children

A Baby for Mummy: Explaining Artificial Insemination (IUI) for young children 
by Julie Cavaney 
illus. by Craig Cavaney 
Language: English 
Amazon Digital Services, Inc., 2015. 
Summary: A Baby for Mummy is for children of single Mum's by choice to share with to their child or children. It's introduces the concept of a sperm donor conception through artificial insemination (IUI) to children born from sperm donors to single mothers. This book celebrates how much our children are wanted and loved. 
Available: http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Mummy-Explaining-Artificial-Insemination-ebook/dp/B0191ALTCM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_351_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41gGqCsMgxL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_UX300_PJku-sticker-v3%2CTopRight%2C0%2C-44_AC_UL160_SR120%2C160_&refRID=09M0FX1Q744XSC9Q4DKB

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. I would like to share some information about assisted reproductive technologies which has gained success in society.
    http://sofatinfertility.blogspot.com/2015/12/assisted-reproductive-technology-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    Thank you so much for putting my books on your blog. I really appreciate it and when I do write my blog soon I will link to your great website. I am in the process of putting together another couple of similar books for same sex parents. Will let you know when they have gone live.
    Hope you had a wonderful New Year.
    Kindest Regards
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie! Yes, please do let me know when those books become available! I will add them to my blog. All best, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this only available as a Kindle book? Amazon seems to only have a Kindle version.

    ReplyDelete