Sunday, November 29, 2020

The Surrogate Chicken


The Surrogate Chicken
 
by Cirla Cole 
illus. by Kenneth Cole 
Language: English 
Independently published, 2020. 
30 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 9798689207216 
Summary: After I finished writing my first book: “All we wanted was a child”. I thought to myself: “How I am going to explain to my child what surrogacy is? How I am going to teach him what infertility is?” That’s when the idea came to me to write a story for small children to understand a little bit about surrogacy and infertility.I did read this book to our son who was born via surrogacy and he understood the concept of the message.Our son did help us with the last illustration. I hope your child will enjoy reading this book. 

1 comment:





  1. i am Montoya Jazhel from the philiphines ,i was in a big problem in my marital life so i read your testimony on how Dr Ikhide help you get your husband back and i said i will give it a try and i contacted the Dr Ikhide to help me and he promised to help me get my problem solved. now am so happy with my life because all my problems are over. Thanks to the great Dr Ikhide for the help and Thanks to you Selina.

    You can reach him with this email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com and i promise he will not disappoint you.



    I AM SO HAPPY…… remember here is his email:- dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081















































































    Kumusta Selina



    ako si Montoya Jazhel mula sa pilipinas, ako ay nasa malaking problema sa aking buhay sa pag-aasawa kaya nabasa ko ang iyong patotoo sa kung paano tulungan si Dr Ikhide na maibalik ang iyong asawa at sinabi kong susubukan ko ito at makipag-ugnay sa Dr Ikhide upang matulungan ako at nangako siyang tulungan ako na malulutas ang aking problema. ngayon masaya ako sa aking buhay dahil ang lahat ng aking mga problema ay tapos na. Salamat sa mahusay na Dr Ikhide para sa tulong at Salamat sa iyo Selina.

    Maabot mo siya sa email na ito: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com at ipinapangako ko na hindi ka niya bibiguin.



    AKO KAYA NAKAKITA …… tandaan dito ay ang kanyang email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

    ReplyDelete