Sunday, November 29, 2020

An IVF Journey : Sailing By Love

 

An IVF Journey : Sailing By Love 
written and illustrated by Si Yao Shining Li
Languages: English and Chinese 
Si Yao Shining Li , 2020. 
30 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 0578768283 ; 9780578768281 
Summary: Having a healthy child has a long-life significant meaning in family construction for all the couples who desire to be parents. Not every couple could be lucky as they wished in their fertility journey. With the development of modern assisted reproductive technologies, more and more infertile couples have been benefited from the new technologies and become parents in the end. However, assisted reproductive technologies involve complicated medical procedures, and in most of the cases those procedures are only applied to the female partner, therefore, it requires them psychologically and physically to undertake more. The love in marriage and good couple relationship is the most powerful strength to overcome infertility difficulties and build up a good attitude on medical treatment. 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete