Sunday, February 14, 2021

Our Mama's Surrogacy Journey

 

Our Mama's Surrogacy Journey 
by Amanda M. Harden 
Language: English 
Independently published, 2021. 
34 p. : col. ill. ; cm. 
ISBN: 9798595546416 
Summary: "Our Mama's Surrogacy Journey" tells the story of surrogacy through the eyes of children. Narrated by Eli and Ella, children of a surrogate, this illustrated 32-page book introduces the surrogacy journey. As a first-time surrogate, I wanted to provide my children with books to enhance their experience of the surrogacy journey. Not finding many options available, I decided to write my own book based on my experience. A surrogacy journey affects the entire family, and I loved involving my children in all the steps. "Our Mama's Surrogacy Journey" is tailored for children of surrogates, but is a great resource for all children as it embraces the diversity of families. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog,Thanks for this helpful information come back again for more interesting information. Keep it up!
    Sperm Donor Cyprus

    ReplyDelete